Monday, October 18, 2010

First crit: The Aftermath

We all survived! I found it enjoyable to see various pieces being executed differently by people who have different backgrounds. I would be interested to know if there is a possibility to work in teams for future projects.

I wanted to add to my presentation some notions I forgot to mention. The name of the project is: "5037, Saint-Dominique - 11/04/2010". It is the address and date of the event and this project would be the translated experience of that concert.

If I had the opportunity to pursue this project into a complete installation, I would adapt the interactivity depending on how it would be presented i.e. installation, performance or even just a display piece. The main importance is to have a framework established and then leave an opening to explore the options I can play with.

Documentations will follow soon.

Musical influence:

Macchina Tipografica - Luigi Russolo

No comments:

Post a Comment