Monday, September 13, 2010

1st post: personal description

I am in my 4th year @ Concordia in Computation Arts and this is my last year composed solely of electives. I joined this class in order to review my Photoshop skills and experiment with print as a tangible medium. I would find it really interesting if the 2D print may adapt itself into a 3rd dimension and generate complex sets of relationships with the viewer.

Interactivity, architecture and motion would be themes I wish to explore. These elements are largely influenced by the on-going project of a light suit that me and some fellow students are currently working on since the 2010's winter semester. Here is some documentation of the work that we have in progress:

Derelict Pictures

DERELICT from Peter Rockwell on Vimeo.



Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment